Baby Xuan Wu is a giant green tortoise with huge boulder-like limbs and serpentine tail. It is only found in one region. It is slow, but can easily chase a player by spinning towards him or her.
Its monster drops contain the word Tortoise.
- Slam: Baby Xuan Wus would raise their body and slam their front limbs down on those in front of it.
- Spin: Baby Xuan Wus would do a spin.
- Spinning Ricochet: Baby Xuan Wus would curl then spin towards the player. They would then bounce around the battlefield. They could use this outside of battle to chase the player.
- Recover: Baby Xuan Wus would curl up into a tight defense and start healing damage. They could do this outside of battle.
- Kamma Wind Cave
- Tortoise Carapace
- Tortoise Bone
- Tortoise Talon
- Tortoise Tail
- Tortoise Talisman
- God Armband
- Xuan Wu Core
Coup de GraceEdit
The player swings his/her weapon upward at the face of the Baby Xuan Wu to topple it over on its back. He/She finishes it off by jumping then stabbing it down at its belly.
Tips & StrategiesEdit
- When it recovers HP, it curls up into a defensive position, rendering all kinds of attacks from player characters to deal 0 damage. To stop the recovery, use powerful battle arts or keep attacking it and eventually it'll stop recovering and get knocked down, giving you a couple of free hits.
- Baby Xuan Wu's artwork was done by Miho Midorikawa.
- Xuan Wu is one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations. In English, it is called Black Tortoise and in Japanese, it is called Genbu.