Kirin (麒麟 lit. Kirin) is a mythical horse decorated with colorful fur and peacock-like plume. It has the ability to conduct lightning. Kirin can only be found at it's home region, Kamma Wind Cave.
"A mythical sacred beast. Its attacks are vested with a divine will and conjure miracles beyond the bounds of human understanding."
-From ingame monster encyclopedia
- Lightning Stomp: It raises it's hoofs and then stomp. This attack causes Minimized status.
- Lightning Envelope: Kirins would cloak itself in lightning.
- Lightning Charge: Kirins would charge towards you while cloaked in lightning.
- Lightning Zigzag Charge: Kirins would charge in a zigzag line.
|Normal Drops||Breakable Parts Drops|
|Rainbow Tongue / 極彩獣神の角|
|Rainbow Beard / 極彩獣神のひげ|
|Rainbow Feather / 極彩獣神の羽|
|Rainbow Hoof / 極彩獣神の蹄|
|Rainbow Skull / 極彩獣神の頭蓋骨|
|Rainbow Bone / 極彩獣神の骨|
|Kirin Core Shard / 麒麟のコア破片|
|Kirin Core / 麒麟のコア|
Tips & StrategiesEdit
- Keep an eye out for its charges, especially when you are afar since Kirin would usually do these to you.
- Breaking the hovering crystal when you get the Mini Man status would make Kirin dizzy.
- You can reflect his charge attack.
- Kirin's artwork was done by Ittoku.
- Kirin is a mythical hooved creature known throughout various East Asian cultures to bring prosperity.